Sylvester Stallone raper
Sylvester Stallone alias "Rocky Balboa" and "Rambo" accused for sexual assalt by 16 year old girl...
Who is Sylvester Stallone...
...Sylvester Stallone, in full Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone, (born July 6, 1946, New York, New York, U.S.), American actor, screenwriter, and director who was perhaps best known for creating and starring in the Rocky and Rambo film series, which made him an icon in the action genre.
Sylvester Stallone won't be facing sex-crime charges in California.
USA TODAY obtained a filing notice by the Los Angeles District Attorney's office Tuesday, which says due to "insufficient evidence," they are no longer pursuing a sex crime case against Stallone, 72, for decades-old allegations that resurfaced when a woman filed a police report in Santa Monica, California, last November.
The DA's office stated that Stallone and the unnamed woman had a consensual relationship in 1987. Although the woman alleged rape in 1987 and 1990, the witnesses she provided did not corroborate her allegations, according to the report. The Santa Monica allegations against Stallone are also outside the statue of limitations.
Stallone's representative, Michelle Bega, confirmed the report.
Last December Stallone's attorney, Martin Singer, said Stallone "categorically denied" the rape allegations, and called the claims "totally fabricated."
...Singer previously conceded that Stallone had a consensual relationship with the accuser in the 1980s. "Stallone had a relationship with her for less than a week while shooting a movie in Israel in 1987; he was single at the time and she was of legal age," he explained.
Singer claimed the accuser went to police after she was unable to persuade an unnamed media outlet to publish a story about her allegations.
"There would be no reason to file such a report since she knew that it was too old a claim. However, she wanted a story published. Notwithstanding that, she filed a police report, (and) the media outlet refused to publish the story. "
Last year, Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey established a task force of specially trained prosecutors after the Harvey Weinstein news broke to investigate allegations of sex crimes in the entertainment industry. To date, law enforcement agencies have referred 36 cases to the sex crimes unit but there has yet to be a criminal filing.
There is no longer a statute of limitations on felony cases of rape, forced sodomy and child molestation committed in California after Jan. 1, 2017. Crimes committed before then must be prosecuted within 10 years of the date of the crime. However, if new DNA evidence emerges, the case may be prosecuted after the 10-year mark.
The Santa Monica allegation is the second time Stallone has been accused of a sexual assault.
In 2016, The Daily Mail and The Baltimore Post-Examiner published reports alleging Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in 1986. The outlets reported the teen said Stallone, then 40, forced her into a threesome with his bodyguard. The stories resurfaced in November 2017 after those outlets got access to police case files.
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story," Bega said after the stories were published.
Stallone will next reprise his role as Rocky Balboa in “Creed 2," out Nov. 21.
Sylvester Stallone’s ex-wife slams sexual assault accusation
...Brigitte Nielsen is vehemently refuting a sexual assault allegation against her ex-husband Sylvester Stallone from shortly after they wed in 1986.
Last week, the Daily Mail, citing a police report from the time claimed Stallone was accused of forcing a then-16-year-old girl into a threesome with him and a bodyguard. Stallone, now 71, denied the report. The accuser, who later signed a no-prosecution form, claimed that Stallone’s “Over the Top” co-star David Mendenhall introduced her to the star.
Nielsen, 54, is adamant that the incident did not occur.
“During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds,” Nielsen told TMZ on Monday of her relationship with the “Creed” actor. “I was inseparable with Sylvester when ‘Over the Top’ was being shot in Las Vegas. The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel. This incident did not occur.”
...She continued, “Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we’d have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me. I can say for certain that it is impossible for this incident to have occurred. It’s unbelievable that Sylvester and his family have to suffer through this over something that never happened.”
...Mendenhall, 46, denied introducing Stallone to the accuser.
“It’s completely false that I introduced a 16-year-old female stranger to Mr. Stallone near an elevator in the Hilton, or anywhere else for that matter … The only people I introduced to Mr. Stallone were my relatives who visited me on the set,” he told TMZ.
Stallone denied the accusations in a statement last week, asserting, “It never happened.”
Stallone’s rep said at the time, “This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”